8.14.2010

Say Goodbye To The Way I Was Before, Say Hello To A New Way

In approximately 10.5 hours I will be on my way out of town. The past two days have been hectic and I honestly was getting so overwhelmed by everything happening. I thought that it would take forever for this day to get here, and here it is. Where has time gone? The world is spinning faster and making time fly by. I hope that is not how the program is. I want to savor every moment and take it all in and enjoy it. I really appreciate all the support I have from my family and friends, and how I have reconnected with old friends, as well about to make new ones. I am so excited for a change. I am excited to "reinvent" myself and to get my head on straight and figure out what I want to do with my life. I'm thankful for all of you who support me and help me be a better person. Love you all! 
xo-
courtney!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney I'm so excited for you. Be sure to keep in touch. I wish we could of had lunch before you left but if you come visit you better text me or something! Have so much fun and be safe!! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete