9.20.2010

September Update!

Hellllo! I have a whole bunch of things that I need to talk about so here we go.
I've officially been living in the Disney College Program housing in Anaheim for one month as of Saturday. I have two other roommates, Rachel and Katie. Our apartment is cute and in the last post I posted some pictures of it! This month has been so exciting and I can't wait to tell you all about the best day I've had here so far(which was yesterday, by the way). 
I've been working a whole bunch and I am a cashier at the Taste Pilot Grill in California Adventure. I like it, it's pretty neat I suppose. Here are pictures of my work/costume for work:

This is me in my Taste Pilot uniform. 















This is the Taste Pilot Grill.












I've been going to Disneyland alot on my days off and just exploring new places. Here are some pictures of my new adventures! 



*My roomie Rachel and I bought matching Buzz & Woody shirts/backpacks and wore them to Disneyland one day! hahaha













Last but not least! Yesterday we went to the Jonas Brothers concert in Irvine and let me just tell you, I had the time of my life. It was amazing. They are amazing live and so is Demi Lovato. Ashley Greene from Twilight was there too for anyone who cares(cause she's like dating Joe). It was by far the best concert I've been to EVER! We got in for the soundcheck before the concert and we were literally like 3 feet away from Joe most of the time. They played all their good stuff and they were all looking so good! hahaha! Here are a whole bunch of pictures from that! 




























































































































1 comment:

  1. Court you look soooooo cute in your uniform! I'm so happy you like your job!!
    I love the Woody/Buzz shirts. You guys look adorable in them. And you are too lucky to get to play at Disney all the time!!
    I honestly have never even heard (to my knowledge) the Jonas brothers. I know OF them, but I'm glad you had such a good time at the concert. I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete